Please note, the forms below may be used until Thursday 18th April at 10:00pm.
Please refer to recognised Kosher for Pesah lists below before purchasing your Pesah requirements. A local Rabbi should be consulted if there is any doubt.
Click here for the current KLBD list for the UK.
Click here for a world-wide list of products.
The following products do not need to be purchased “Kosher “L’Pesah”, as they are always acceptable. However, it is preferable when practical and feasible, to only purchase products bearing an official Kashrut logo.
• All paper plates and tablecloths
• Black Teas loose or in tea bags (but not decaffeinated)
• Coffee Beans
• Coffee Granules
• Instant Coffee (not decaffeinated and flavourless only)
• Granulated Sugar (Icing sugar must be bought kosher for Passover)
• Demerara Sugar
• Still plain bottled water
• Washing up liquids
• Raw whole Almonds
• All pure honey